Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    I've lived where I do for 6 years, I'm surrounded by kids and houses, no kids ever come down this street though for some reason.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #32
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived where I do for 6 years, I'm surrounded by kids and houses, no kids ever come down this street though for some reason. </div></div>
    how many guys who live on your street have been seen with chris hansen?
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    Halloweens not a real holiday anyways. It's dumb
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    Mine either, that is why we go to the in-laws. Our street doesn't have a light so most won't come up there. I would say this year will be a record year since it will be two different days.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Halloweens not a real holiday anyways. It's dumb </div></div>
    It's as legit as Easter.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived where I do for 6 years, I'm surrounded by kids and houses, no kids ever come down this street though for some reason. </div></div>
    how many guys who live on your street have been seen with chris hansen?

    </div></div>

    None that I know of, even though my lady neighbor is really strange. We call her psycho. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I think it may have more to do with what UTVols said. There's not a lot of lighting down the street. I've got a dusk till dawn light on the side of my house that lights up 1/4 of the houses on this street, other than the 1 or 2 porch lights that are on, that's the only lighting.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #37
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    How close do u live to the road that crosses the train tracks?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #38
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay lets put it like this so you will understand.

    Most kids trick-or-treating dont know and dont care what day Halloween is on and just go by what they hear from their parents. And the ones old enough to understand are probably pretty excited that they can double dip with candy. So what difference does it make? </div></div>
    joe horses ass03 copy </div></div>

    No intelligent response, so you have to use photobucket?

  9. #39
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived where I do for 6 years, I'm surrounded by kids and houses, no kids ever come down this street though for some reason. </div></div>
    how many guys who live on your street have been seen with chris hansen?

    </div></div>

    It is better to be seen with the band hanson than it is to be seen with chris hanson. Though probly not by much
    GO VOLS

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    I'm about a block on up the hill. When you cross the tracks, take a left, go to the stop sign take a right, then it's up that really steap hill.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •